According to current regulations, E-COMMERCE HOTELS SL It provides users information on the cookies we use and the reason for its use on the website and https://www.ecommercehotels.com different domain extensions (hereinafter referred to as E-COMMERCE HOTELS) and requests your consent to use them.
¿What are cookies and how to use them E-COMMERCE HOTELS?
- Ensure that websites can work properly.
- Store your preferences, such as language or you have selected the font size.
- Knowing the browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has seen or how long it has been in our midst.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer / device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by E-COMMERCE HOTELS, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites work more agile and tailored to the preferences of the users, such as storing the language, the currency or detect access device.
- Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against E-COMMERCE HOTELS or its Users.
- They allow the managers of the media can find statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of its services.
- They can be used to optimize advertising we display on the Website and to personalize the advertising according to the browsing habits of users.
¿What are the different types of cookies used E-COMMERCE HOTELS.?
Session cookies expire when you leave the page or close the browser, ie are active for the duration of the visit to E-COMMERCE HOTELS and therefore are deleted from your computer to quit.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and that can be accessed and try for a defined by the head of the cookie and can range from a few minutes to several years period. On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third Cookies.
Party cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by E-COMMERCE HOTELS for best performance from our Portal. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
How I can set my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that can block or disable activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow practice to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If it rejects them can still use, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore the less satisfactory experience on our Portal our Portal. Here we indicate the links of the major browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer™ :
lVersión 7 y 8
We update our Cookies Policy?